If you’re looking for a fast and efficient way to become known as an expert in your industry, grow your list and bring amazing information to your audience, hosting a telesummit is the way to go.
Hosting a telesummit allows business to come to you. Nobody wants to chase around business and why should you? People buy from those they know, like and trust. Well, hosting a telesummit is the fastest way to create a relationship and build trust. Not to mention the amazing connections you’ll make with your guests! Why should you host a telesummit?
- Grow your mailing list exponentially
- Live your passion and help others change their lives
- Create an income stream that you can continue selling even after the summit it over
- Position yourself as an expert in your industry
- Land speaking engagements
Putting together a telesummit (or any virtual event) requires a lot of moving parts and details that need to be managed. If you are trying to do it alone, or if it’s your first time, you may soon find yourself incredibly overwhelmed and lost in the minutiae.
It’s not the hosting of the telesummit that’s stressful and overwhelming. It’s all the little pieces and parts involved.
- Organizing all the different components
- Managing a team of people
- Finding and managing speakers
- Putting a marketing plan in place
- Branding yourself
- Making sure things are done on time
- Getting as much attention to your summit as possible
- Growing your list
- Knowing what technology piece is best for each component of the summit
- Figuring out how to navigate everything
- Test everything to make sure it's working properly
Help is on the way!
I’ve personally built and managed over a dozen telesummits ranging from 10 speakers to 28 speakers. It requires a lot of work, time and organization.
I've taken that knowledge and expertise and packaged it into a do-it-yourself kit complete with timelines, checklists and more.
With the Build Your Summit Kit, you get my knowledge in an easy-to-use format so you can create a stellar telesummit.
I will teach you...
- How telesummits work…
- The best way to put all the pieces together…
- What technology works best for each summit...
- How to organize and promote marketing materials…
- How to create promotional strategies…
- How to approach speakers…
- Great ways to get an audience on your calls…
- Not to mention all the other tiny details that go with putting together a telesummit.
Hosting a telesummit with Tracey at the helm made it a breeze! Tracey took a very confusing, overwhelming process and made it run smoothly, efficiently and incredibly successfully! I added over 1,300 new subscribers to my list, made my money back and then some!
Tracey is definitely the BEST when it comes to putting together an amazing telesummit. She really knows what she's doing! This freed me up to do what I do best and to enjoy the entire process!- Minette Riordan, MinetteRiordan.com
With the Build Your Summit Kit You Get:
Get Your Summit Kit Today! $297
Read What My Clients Have to Say:
"More important than her skills is her devotion to protecting my brand. It is a rare team member that genuinely cares."- Dr. Nalini Chilkov, Integrative Cancer Answers
"Tracey has the patience of a saint and was able to help me put together the Food Allergy Wellness Summit from the time I said, "I think I want to host a tele-summit" until I breathed a sigh of relief when the 4-day event was over. This was my first online event, and she helped guide me through the entire process from start to finish. She was THE technical force behind the entire project, as technology is not my area of strength. I appreciate every moment she spent answering my questions (some of them were repeated versions of the same question), and I highly recommend her for virtual support for your business."- Crystal Sabalaske, Cluttershrink
“Tracey has the go-to resource network to get most anything you would need accomplished for your summit. This saves a lot of hassle from having to search for, manage, and pay individual contractors to meet all of your needs.”- Mary Poul, Sales Mastery Magazine
"Tracey and her team helped me to create my first telesummit quickly and efficiently, even on a fairly short timeline. Tracey offered me solid advice, patience, and a sense of humor as I created the event and her team handled the behind-the-scenes technology. I appreciate the expertise Tracey offered me on everything from organizing the many elements of the event to selecting technological platforms and meeting listeners' and customers' needs."- Chara Armon, Healing Earth, Healing Self